sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Friday, April 18, 2008
2 down, 2 more to go! Research Methods on Tuesday was alright I guess. The questions were rather open-ended and I thought, heck, just whack them! I couldn't believe my crapping skill. It must've went up a whole new level after that day. Then today was Public Finance. Oh boy the paper was quite bad actually. It was really just a whole load of crapping again! I can't believe it. I think I'm not destined to minor in econs. I can never ever figure out how to score well. Just mediocre, like won't get C but also won't get A. And it sucks, cuz my gpa is at stake! Maybe I should just heck gpa altogether :((( Haha maybe I should really just shut up and stop whining about gpa.I can't wait to graduate. But then again I would quite miss varsity life. Minus the exams part of course. 24th April come quick!Sometimes, some things just lose their meaning as time passes by.
♥ 9:36 PM